The VIP Press & End Paper is the first in the line of VIP machines for hard cover book production. It presses the sewn (or perfect bound) book block to make it uniformly thick and then glues the front and rear endpapers onto it.
The machine consists of:
- In feed belt for manual or automatic feeding of book blocks;
- Spine pressing station;
- A device for application of a 4 mm thick strip of cold glue on both sides of the spine; Double end paper feeder;
- End paper mounting system;
- End paper pressing system;
- Semi-automatic size change.